Regardless if you have numerous products to track or a small amount, it is important to know what your inventory level and where is it being held. With the iM3 product you will have:
- Complete history of inventory including all transactions
- Unlimited number of warehouses, storerooms, and picking locations.
- Built in intelligence to maximize the efficiency of purchasing, receiving, picking, staging, and shipping inventory.
- Tracking of lots, serial numbers, expiration dates, bill of material, costs, and alternate parts.
- Multiple functions to track reserves, stocking levels and reorder points.
Knowing what is in your inventory can increase overall efficiency when preventative maintenance needs performed. iM3 gives you the ability to set parameters when inventory becomes low and automatically creates a purchase order to replace. This is crucial when a scheduled or unexpected maintenance repair needs performed to get the machine back functional in little time as possible.
iM3 helps manage the complete lifecycle of your suppliers and vendors. The solution manages all states from initial supplier/vendor registration, to progress performance assessments, implementing corrective actions and tracking each of the actions. With the iM3 product you will have:
- Multiple vendors, vendor types, locations and contracts.
- Flexible Purchase Order delivery methods.
- Pricing and discounts.
- Overall budgeting.
- Vendor rating system.
- Data to drive performance metrics including total spend by vendor and on time performance.
Regardless of the industry you are in, vendors play an important role in the success of your business. The importance of this solution is that it helps build a mutually strong relationship with your vendors and help strengthen the overall performance of the company.
iM3 solution creates fully customizable purchase orders. It is important to have purchasing as a part of your supply chain management system and not as part of an outside accounting system. Within the solution you can:
- See exactly what has been ordered from suppliers.
- When and where your order will be delivered.
- Order onsite with a mobile device.
- Integrate with inventory for real time requirements.
- Be utilized with sales orders.
- Send communication through preferred method to handle pricing and due date acknowledgement.
iM3 allows everyone within your organization to see the status of inventory and determine when a purchase order needs created. Having the ability to see the entire purchase history with suppliers and know exactly what is in inventory is important in maintaining operations.
The iM3 solution helps manage the process from when the customer makes the order until it is delivered. Your company is responsible for everything that happens within this cycle and it is important that everything is done within a timely manner for customer satisfaction. The iM3 solution:
- Tracks all information associated with a sales order including customer, order status, key dates and delivery notes.
- Flexible ship to and bill to locations.
- Integrates with inventory control module to capture available quantity, price, cost, vendor and backorders.
- Automates generation of invoices based on sales orders.
- Fully integrates with web based eCommerce systems.
- Integrates with UPS, USPS and FedEx.
Today customers today expect sales order tracking, iM3 meets that expectation.
The iM3 solution helps manage your work order activities. A work order may entail a simple oil change in a machine or a more complex motor replacement. The solution helps manage the process from work order creation to completion. The iM3 solution:
- Automated work order generation for preventive maintenance or manufacturing requirements
- Repairs and performs maintenance of equipment including consumable inventory, personnel, costs, repetitive tasks, preventative maintenance and estimated downtime.
- Graphical automated work order scheduling based on key parameters.
- Integrates with inventory levels to ensure products are always in stock.
- Includes instructions, diagrams, parts, skills and people need to complete the work order.
- Work order completion screen including personnel time, inspection results, rework and results.
Work Orders are an effective tool in maintaining your facility and equipment. iM3 provides tools to organize and manage your work to ensure operations are running at full capacity.
Assets and Equipment
Asset Management (AM) and Equipment Management (EM) is a broad, multi-disciplined activity that combines key processes and assets within an organization. AM/EM encompasses many aspects of the physical environment of any business, including building infrastructure, manufacturing and support equipment, housekeeping, hazardous materials, and the scheduling and maintenance of these resources.
iM3 supports your Equipment & Asset Management functions by comprehensively tracking:
- Equipment Type
- Serial Numbers
- Preventative Maintenance
- Hazardous materials and MSDS
- Consumable Inventory
- Warranty Tracking and Contract Information
- History of all transactions
iM3 features a robust Work Order module that schedules, tracks the status, and maintains a history of all preventive and corrective maintenance tasks. Further, repetitive tasks including parts lists, skill trade requirements, and work instructions can be created in advance.
These powerful yet intuitive features improve the function of any business by proactively estimating and scheduling downtime for repairs, improving the availability of needed parts, and streamlining the scheduling of skill trades – all which support better and more cost effective decision making. Regardless of what type of assets you have (vehicles, machines, production equipment, etc.) you need to be able to manage those effectively. iM3 assets and equipment solution can improve operational efficiencies, lower costs and manage expenditures during its lifecycle.
PeoplePlus iM3 has virtually unlimited flexibility in defining and organizing your physical plant / facilities. Whether you have one building, or nationwide warehouses, iM3 can help you manage your facilities infrastructure. This facility information is used to feed many components of the iM3 system, including asset management, facility management, inventory picking and receiving, warehouse transfers, and the like.
iM3 Facility Information:
- Multiple Facility / Campus codes and location information
- Multiple Building information (code, name, address, status, etc.)
- Room / Warehouse information (code, name, location, inventory, picking data, status, etc.)
- Zone information (code, name, location, pick sequence, status, etc.)
- Stocking Location (code, name, location, pick sequence, special attributes, status, etc.)
This information is integrated throughout iM3, helping to organize purchasing, stocking and picking functions. Further inventory functions are contain intelligence to ensure that products (refrigerated products, valuable items, hazardous materials, etc.) are properly stored and maintained.
Online catalogs and showrooms represent a large and growing retail segment, influencing customer expectations of product availability and purchasing convenience. eCommerce can improve visibility to new customers, increase cross-sales, streamline communications and reduce overall cost of sales. iM3 has a solution with power integrated eCommerce tools already built in and ready to use. The iM3 solution:
- Ready-to-use and secure purchasing environment for public and client specific online catalogs.
- Integrates with current ERP sales orders module.
- Customize with photos, product information or manuals.
- Use traditional purchase order, invoice transactions or credit cards/PayPal.
- Customers can create multiple shipping locations, track order history, save standard orders and receive shipper-tracking numbers.
eCommerce is important for any retail business. Having a solution that customizes everything that a customer would look for is important in making the sale.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capability can be a deal breaker when bidding for larger contracts with sophisticated customers such as OEM’s and Tier 1’s. With iM3 Cloud Procurement Cloud you get a fully integrated and configurable EDI solution capable of handling all standard business transactions. iM3 Cloud’s powerful E-Procurement system can be used standalone or integrated with other iM3 Cloud modules. Further, as with all iM3 Cloud products, E-Procurement is provided in Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model so all required software and supporting IT infrastructure is provided in one convenient and cost effective solution. iM3 allows you to:
- Build interfaces for Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) transactions
- Interface using XML, standard EDI formats, or web services as appropriate.
- Invoice data can be generated in iM3 Cloud SCM, another ERP system, or from most popular financial / office automation systems such as QuickBooks.
- Provide history and reporting capabilities for all purchasing transactions and corporate metrics.
The iM3 solution provides powerful and visual data transformation that allows customers to onboard new partners and transactions faster and with less effort than before.
PeoplePlus offers iM3, a full featured Supply Chain Management System. But in many instances, clients need to interface with other applications or devices. For instance, inventory may reside in a vending machine such as a CMTS or CribMaster unit; or, a major customer may use a different ERP and require that inventory data be synced between the two systems. Perhaps your firm distributes and services service OEM products and needs to automatically submit warranty claim reimbursement. Whatever the specific instance, PeoplePlus can cost effectively develop interfaces for these scenarios and more.
Many times, firms muddle through by trying to export / import spreadsheets or manually re-enter data. This is an error prone and inefficient way of getting the job done. If the two systems are connected on a network (or an open port can be established through a firewall) our team of professionals can develop cost effective and efficient interfaces that help eliminate manual data entry and save time and money. If you are already operating an ERP, PeoplePlus can still help. We have developed interfaces for common ERP systems such as MAPICS or SX Enterprise. In addition, PeoplePlus has developed interfaces with both Matrix and CribMaster databases. In addition, we have developed interfaces between ERP systems and eCommerce systems such as Megento. If you are experiencing issues with interfacing your important applications, we would be happy to help.Many times, firms muddle through by trying to export / import spreadsheets or manually re-enter data. This is an error prone and inefficient way of getting the job done. If the two systems are connected on a network (or an open port can be established through a firewall) our team of professionals can develop cost effective and efficient interfaces that help eliminate manual data entry and save time and money. If you are already operating an ERP, PeoplePlus can still help. We have developed interfaces for common ERP systems such as MAPICS or SX Enterprise. In addition, PeoplePlus has developed interfaces with both Matrix and CribMaster databases. In addition, we have developed interfaces between ERP systems and eCommerce systems such as Megento. If you are experiencing issues with interfacing your important applications, we would be happy to help.
One of the advantages of Cloud Computing is that key applications and data can be available anywhere at any time. iM3 Cloud was designed as a Cloud Based application from the ground up, with both the application itself and all data fully accessible over the Internet from any mobile device using a standard browser.
PeoplePlus has taken these capabilities further by designing user interfaces specifically tailored for the small screens of mobile devices. These capabilities are a part of the base product and are available to all users at no additional charge.
With iM3 Cloud, mobile users can process key business functions from any smartphone using simplified screens. The phone applications are compatible with Droid and iPhone devices. Work Orders and Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and part shipments, product put away and transfers, and many other functions can be processed from the plant floor or other remote location. There is no need for a computer or even a wireless network.
For mobile devices with larger screens, such as tablets, iM3 Cloud is fully functional through the web browser using standard input screens, with touch screen functions supported as a standard feature.
Managing and collaborating with key vendors is a critical component in effective procurement operations. Often times, vendor management is labor intensive: Submitting Purchase Orders, gathering vendor acknowledgements, tracking changes in price and scheduling & identifying critical bottlenecks are all time consuming operations. PeoplePlus iM3 solves these problems through an easy to access supplier portal that seamlessly and efficiently tracks all procurement transactions. iM3 handles the day to day paperwork and automatically creates vendor performance metrics that drive improvement.
- Provides complete supplier management solution.
- Distribution of purchase orders through fax, email or direct login.
- Receives acknowledgements and confirmation on price, timing and quantity.
- Handles advance shipping notices (ASN’s)
- Provides supplier ratings based on price, quantity, timing, delivery, invoice accuracy and more.
- Creates supplier score cards on all key performance metrics.
- Tracks logistics carrier ratings and creates scorecards on key metrics.
- Improves supply chain visibility and promotes supply chain risk management.
- Creates audit logs for compliance with ISO, corporate policy and regulatory bodies.
- Business intelligence reporting, data export and dashboard monitoring of all key performance metrics.
- Integration with leading ERP’s (SAP, Oracle, Infor).
See our chart of services
|Inventory Management||Vendor Management||Purchase Orders||Sales Orders||Work Orders||Asset & Equipment||Facility Managment||eCommerece||EDI||Application Interface||Mobile Access|
Equipment downtime can lead to lost production and lower customer satisfaction. MIssed preventive maintenance can dramatically increase the cost of repairs. iM3:EAM/CMMS Suite is a cloud based solution that proactively manages all these preventive maintenance needs. Whether you are a single production facility or have plants around the world, iM3:EAM/CMMS can automate maintenance operations and inventory management while minimizing costs and delays. iM3:EAM/CMMS simplifies preventive maintenance by providing the tools necessary to seamlessly plan and manage the shop floor, inventory & consumables, available manpower and effective use of key assets.
iM3 Preventive Maintenance Suite:
- Plan, schedule and track preventive maintenance and ad-hoc work orders.
- Monitor equipment/assets and track inventory items.
- Manage multiple plants, facilities and warehouses.
- Calculate estimated and actual cost of maintenance (parts, labor and consumables).
- Track usage of equipment by meter readings, calendar dates, run time or condition.
- Manage maintenance and repair (MRO) spares and tools as well as consumable parts inventory.
- Automate and manage inventory purchasing to ensure necessary parts are in stock.
- Allow visibility and availability of critical parts across plants.
- Schedule skill trades and monitor time accounting on work order or instruction level.
- Capture extended notes.
- Schedule maintenance and repairs based on safety inspections.
- Manage OEM warranties, extended warranties and service contracts.
- Acquire data for predictive maintenance analysis.
- Utilize barcodes, scanners, RFID technology and mobile devices.
- Create audit logs for compliance with OSHA, ISO, corporate policy and regulatory bodies.
- Integration with leading ERP’s (SAP, Oracles, Infor) and tool vending machines (CribMaster)
- Business intelligence reporting, data export and dashboard monitoring of all key performance metrics.