Many companies have spent thousands of hours and tens of thousands of dollars implementing an ERP system, only to find they can’t get the information they are looking for from the stock reports. Sure, the information is available, but only on a “green ledger” style report that is 500 pages long. The data is there, but the format is unworkable.
What about hard hitting metrics reporting? What about dashboards with visual features like pie charts, Pareto diagrams, or “fuel gauges”? What about process issues that impact my bottom line? That is where PeoplePlus can help. We have experienced business and programming professionals with decades of experience that can help you build your executive reporting strategy and establish the metrics that feed your quality systems and drive your business. We have helped our customers develop a business intelligence strategy to answer all of these key questions:
- Are there red flags in my accounts receivable?
- Which vendors give me the best sales margins on similar products?
- How do I maximize my accounts payable to take advantage of rebates and discounts?
- Are there any potential problems with my chain of delivery? Unacknowledged orders?Multiple slipped delivery dates?
- What are my optimal inventory levels based on actual client usage and vendor performance? Are replenishment min/max points set properly?
- Which elements of my inventory are underperforming? Overstocked? Obsolete?
- How can I manage replenishment to stabilize cash flow with the lowest impact on my customers?
These questions and many more cannot be answered by typical stock ERP systems, but PeoplePlus has cost effectively delivered this kind of information in automated reports and/or executive dashboards to help our clients get the most out of their valuable ERP information.
IT Infrastructure Consulting
At PeoplePlus Software our solutions are developed primarily with a hosted Cloud / SaaS (Software as a Service) delivery in mind; however, we are flexible in this approach. PeoplePlus fully supports the licensing and delivery of iM3 Cloud to an on premises system.
The PeoplePlus team of professionals can assess existing IT infrastructure and make recommendations for a successful iM3 Cloud implementation. Our senior project managers have decades of hands on experience implementing systems for Fortune 500 companies, Universities, Municipalities, OEM Automotive, and their partners. We can assist virtually any business in taking control of IT costs, addressing strategic business concerns and integrating IT systems with key customers and business partners.
Well-established business processes are critical to the success of any major software implementation. From point of sale to shipped final product, the efficiency of the business processes drive the final success of the project.
The PeoplePlus team draws from decades of specialized experience in implementing practical SCM (Supply Chain Management) solutions. We know the challenges and how to avoid expensive pitfalls in implementation. We excel at finding those details of opportunity that lead to cost savings and improved efficiencies.
PeoplePlus uses a time tested methodology consisting of carefully facilitated meetings and/or workshops to develop a clear vision relating to function, economy, and timing of the project. Our trained facilitators keep this effort short and succinct in order to focus the joint project team to the task at hand. Our methodology consists of five related steps:
- Establish Goals What needs to happen? How can we measure our success?
- Collect and Analyze Facts Deepdive steps in process data required to support each step and opportunities to improve process based on facts to be gathered.
- Uncover and Test Concepts Based on the facts at hand, what can be done to address the goals of the project?
- Determine Needs Which concepts can and should be done? What does this mean in terms of function, economy, and timing? What specific improvements can be made to the infrastructure and/or processes?
- State the Problem Develop an executive level project plan that succinctly frames the project moving forward.
The result of our Process Study addresses the process being studied in sufficient detail.
Generally speaking, it is best to find a stock application that can work for your business. There are a lot of great applications out there that do everything from supply chain management to helping you find a nearby restaurant; however, sometimes the task at hand is really specific. For example, a legacy system needs an upgrade or an interface, or your firm needs to offer a proprietary solution to a specific client request.
These instances require custom software development tailored to an exact specification. PeoplePlus has a full team software developers that can address virtually any custom programming need our clients may encounter.
Whether the program needs to reside on a big mainframe system or run on your cell phone,PeoplePlus has the experience to cost effectively deliver a quality product.
- MS .NET
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Silver Light
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Oracle / Hyperion
- Progress Programming
- Data Warehousing / Cubes
- Mobile Programming (Android, iOS, Windows 8)
Receiving and submitting purchasing and other financial documents electronically can be a key consideration when securing contracts with major clients. For instance, OEM’s and Tier One Suppliers often have sophisticated purchasing requirements that are beyond the reach of many growing businesses. Further, many companies want the ability to share data with other software products such as an ERP system, financial package, scheduling system, or statistical analysis tool.
Our team has experience in integrating solutions with any major ERP package. We can help create solution to meet needs based on customer requirements.